- 19″ X 27″ overall size. Shipped in a heavy-walled 2″ mailing tube with plastic endcaps
- This stunning poster includes 61 apple varieties most commonly found in Eastern North America from New England and the Canadian Maritimes to Minnesota and Manitoba. The range extends southward from Pennsylvania to Missouri.
- Printed on 80# coated stock using fade resistant inks and the highest production values, it is truly museum quality and suitable for framing
- Illustrations by Roger Yepsen, author and illustrator of Apples (WW. Norton) and A Celebration of Heirloom Vegetables (Artisan), as well as of two FoldingGuide™ field guides: Favorite Apples of the Northeast and Favorite Apples of the Midwest. Roger lives with his wife and children on a colonial-era farm in Pennsylvania.
- Also available in a double-matted and framed version (as shown in the photo above) for $179.95 (plus $20/piece for packaging and UPS Ground shipping). All framed pieces are guaranteed to arrive in mint condition. Please call or e-mail to place your order. Visa or Mastercard accepted
- UPC code: 740620902185
- Our item code: AEPT-118 (tubed version)
Apples of Eastern North America – Poster