- Covers 46 mammals, including the large iconic mammals of the state such as elk, polar bear, walrus, sea lions, moose, caribou, muskox and more
- Also includes smaller mammals such as bats, moles, rabbits, squirrels, and voles
- Illustrations and text by Fiona Reid, accomplished naturalist, author and illustrator of the Peterson Field Guide to Mammals™, published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. She lives in Milton, Ontario.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- UPC: 740620905155
- ISBN: 9781621262756
- Our item code: MAK-275
Land Mammals of Alaska