- This FoldingGuide covers 56 mammals, both large and small, found in the state, including bats, moles, rabbits, as well as the large signature mammals such as elk, bears, foxes, and deer.
- Illustrations and text are by Fiona Reid, accomplished naturalist, author and illustrator of the Peterson Field Guide to Mammals™, published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. She lives in Milton, Ontario.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- UPC: 740620904295
- ISBN: 9781621261810
- ISBN: 978-1-621261-81-0
Land Mammals of California