- This FoldingGuide covers 49 mammals, both large and small, found from the California/Oregon border north to British Columbia
- It includes bats, moles, rabbits, as well as the large signature mammals of the region such as bears, foxes, and deer.
- Illustrations and text are by Fiona Reid, accomplished naturalist, author and illustrator of the Peterson Field Guide to Mammals™, published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. She lives in Milton, Ontario.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- UPC code: 740620905131
- ISBN: 9781621262732
Land Mammals of the Pacific Northwest