- This FoldingGuide covers 56 mammals, both large and small, found in the Rocky Mountains and Pacific Northwest
- It includes bats, moles, rabbits, as well as the large signature mammals of the region such as elk, bears, foxes, bison and mountain lion.
- The range extends from the front range of the Rockies westward to the Pacific, northward to include the Canadian Rockies and southward to the Colorado/New Mexico border.
- Illustrations and text are by Fiona Reid, accomplished naturalist, author and illustrator of the Peterson Field Guide to Mammals™, published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. She lives in Milton, Ontario.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- UPC code: 740620904301
- ISBN: 9781621261827
Land Mammals of the Rockies & the Pacific Northwest