- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected illustrator and naturalist.
- This FoldingGuide™ offers instant access to just what the curious beginner needs to know
- 47 of the most common indigenous and cultivated tree species are covered, including descriptions, size, range, and illustrations of bark, leaves, blossoms, and fruits and berries, all taken from his award-winning The Sibley Guide to Trees.
- The Rocky Mountain region is bordered by the Cascade and Sierra Nevada ranges on the west and the front range of the Rockies on the east. It includes portions of the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Nevada.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- UPC: 740620904172
- ISBN: 9781621261698
Sibley’s Common Trees of the Rocky Mountain Region