- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected illustrator and naturalist.
- This FoldingGuide™ offers instant access to just what the curious beginner needs to know
- 48 of the most common indigenous and cultivated tree species are covered, including descriptions, size, range, and illustrations of bark, leaves, blossoms, and fruits and berries, all taken from his award-winning The Sibley Guide to Trees.
- The Southwest region extends from Reno Nevada in the northwest, southward the Mohave Desert, eastward to eastern Texas and northeastward to the Colorado/New Mexico border. It includes portions of California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Texas.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″.
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- UPC code: 740620904165
- ISBN: 9781621261681
Sibley’s Common Trees of the Southwest