- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist. See http://www.sibleyguides.com for more information
- Offers instant access to just what the island’s beginning birdwatchers need to know.
- 44 waterbirds are covered: shorebirds, gulls, terns, herons, egrets, pelicans, and more
- Each entry includes descriptive caption, size, range, seasonal occurrence, and multiple illustrations, all taken from the award-winning The Sibley Guide to Birds, 2nd Edition.
- Sidebars on foraging, fishing behaviors, and adaptive anatomy
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″. Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- UPC: 740620904837
- ISBN: 9781621262404
- Item Code: SCB-100
Sibley’s Waterbirds of Sanibel & Captiva -NEW-